Congrats to Vic Sotto and Ai Ai delas Alas of Enteng Ng Ina Mo for being the 1 spot on the first day of MMFF 2011 box office race. Panday 2 starring Bong Revilla was on the 2nd place while Segunda Mano of Kris Aquino ranked 3rd. Manila Kingpin: The Asiong Salonga Story was graded A by Cinema Evaluation Board with black and white effects, was on the last spot earning P 3million.
Here’s the list of the first day gross of each movie.
1. Enteng ng Ina Mo – P30.2M
2. Panday 2 – P29.3M
3. Segunda Mano – P12.4M
4. My Househusband – P10.5M
5. Shake,Rattle and Roll – P9M
6. Yesterday today and Tomorrow – P6.5M
7. Manila Kingpin: The Asiong Salonga Story – P3M
Watch out in the coming days for the updates of MMFF 2011 movie gross because for sure there will be some changes on the position of each movie.
Incoming search terms:
- metro manila film festival 2013 box office
- Manila film festival 2013 box office
- manila film festival 2013 ranking
- metro manila film festival 2013 box office results day 8
- 2013 manila film festival box office
- box office results of metro manila film festival 2013
- mmff 2011 gross
- metro manila film festival 2013 no 1 movie gross
- mmff 2013 box officee results
- overall gross of 2013 metro manila film festival