Credit card is not just a simple card on our wallet. It holds a very important function in today’s world. Credit card makes our life easier. You can use it anytime, anywhere you go, especially when you go shopping.
Asia United Bank (AUB), one of the country’s fastest-growing universal banks, recently unveiled its first credit card –the AUB Easy MasterCard.
In the recent ceremony joined by members of the press together with executives from Asia United Bank, the company introduced a credit card that let you choose how much to pay and when to pay. Another feature of the card allows cardholders to choose the mode of credit card payment.
“At AUB, we always strive to deliver technologically advanced, best-in-class, and innovative products and services to provide real solutions to our customers. This philosophy has guided us in designing the AUB Easy MasterCard, which has features that directly address the concerns of our cardholders.” said AUB President Abraham T. Co. “We are confident that the introduction of the AUB Easy MasterCard will not only change the way we perceive and use credit cards,but will be a game changer in the credit card industry as well.”
The AUB Easy MasterCard offers cardholders total control over three key aspects of credit card bill management and payment:
(1) Cardholders can choose how often to pay: monthly, semi-monthly, or weekly;
(2) Cardholders can choose exactly when to pay. If monthly, they can choose from the 1st to 30th of the month as due date. If semi-monthly, they can choose from pre-defined sets of payment dates. As some people get their salaries or commissions on a weekly basis, they can also choose any day from Monday to Sunday as their due date; and
(3) Cardholders can choose from affordable fixed monthly, semi-monthly, and weekly payments where the amount due is the same every payment due date regardless of the total transaction within the cut-off date.
Aside from the game changing features, the AUB Easy MasterCard also fully loaded and comes with an exciting Rewards program, an electronic statement, and an “All-Ur-Bills” feature that lets cardholders charge utility bills to the card.
The card is also EMV chip-enabled and has a MasterCard 3D Secure, another layer of security for On Line transactions. Since the card bears the Master Card logo, AUB Easy MasterCard cardholders can enjoy global acceptance, take advantage of local and international MasterCard promotions, and use their card in retail outlets in more than 210 countries, as well as in online shopping sites that accept MasterCard.
The AUB Easy MasterCard is the latest addition to AUB’s family of innovative products. AUB, the banking arm of the Rebisco group, has a solid reputation of leveraging on technology to deliver a seamless banking experience for its customers.
To apply for an AUB Easy MasterCard, go to www.aub.com.ph or call 282-8888.
Incoming search terms:
- aub credit card philippines review
- aub credit card philippines
- AUB credit card pinoy
- aub credit cards pinoy
- asia united bank credit card application
- aub easy credit card credit limit
- AUB Easy Credit Card Review
- credit limit of aub credit card
- aub credit card review pinoyexchange
- aub credit card pinoyexchange