Every year, Starbucks awards its customers a Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee Planner for every completed stickers on their “Christmas Traditions Promo Card.” If you’re collecting Starbucks Planner, start completing your card with stickers from November 2, 2016 to January 8, 2017.
The 2017 Starbucks Philippines Planner comes with unique prints and fun colors. You can choose from the 2 designs: coffee stain and siren. Both planners also comes in two sizes — regular and mini with pouch, an erasable pen, coffee stickers, macchiato shape magnetic bookmark, and discount coupons. What I like about the planner, it’s crafted by Heart and Hand. The designs are cool and unique.
If you want to have your own 2017 Starbucks planner, you should collect a total of eighteen (18) stickers –– nine (9) of their featured holiday beverages and nine (9) drinks of your choice. If you can’t wait to complete the stickers, you can a get a planner with a P7,000 single-receipt purchase of participating Starbucks items.
Here’s The Terms and Conditions of Starbucks’s Christmas Promo :
- A customer can avail of a Starbucks Christmas Traditions Promo card from November 2, 2016to January 8, 2017 with no purchase required.
- One sticker is awarded for each Starbucks handcrafted beverage purchase. Holder must accumulate a total of eighteen (18) stickers, to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner.
- Customer must present the Starbucks Christmas Traditions card to the barista upon purchase to get the corresponding number of stickers.
- In case any of the Holiday featured beverages are not available (ex. Toffee Nut Latte), customers can substitute it with any of the remaining holiday featured beverages (ex. Santa Hat Dark Mocha or Peppermint Mocha). Should all three (3) not be available, only then can customers substitute with any espresso-based or Frappuccino blended beverage of their choice.
A customer must complete the required number of stickers to qualify for the redemption of one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner. A combination of up to two (2) promo cards will be allowed, provided that the 9 featured plus 9 core beverages have been purchased. Excess stickers for combined cards will be forfeited.
Once all stickers are completed, customer must submit the Starbucks® Christmas Traditions Card/s to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner from any Starbucks Coffee store in the Philippines.
Tampering with and/or transferring of stickers to obtain the required number of stickers will render all promo cards null and void.
Every purchase of a handcrafted beverage (including Starbucks Signature Pairings bundled beverage) using a Starbucks Card will be awarded one (1) sticker and one (1) Beverage Star. Terms and conditions that apply to the Starbucks Card are available on http://www.starbucks.ph/card
Single receipt bulk purchase of food and other retail items (merchandise, whole bean and Starbucks VIA®) worth at least ₱7,000 will entitle the customer to one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner. Combination of receipts is not allowed.
Bulk purchase of gift certificates and Starbucks Card load/reload of at least ₱7,000 will not entitle the customer to a planner.
- The following coupons and discounts are disqualified for this promotion.
- Service Recovery Coupon
- Free Tall Beverage Coupon
- Customer Voice Redemption
- Starbucks Card Registration Treat
- Starbucks Card Beverage Treat Redemption
- Redemption of the Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner starts November 2, 2016 up to March 9, 2017, at Starbucks stores in the Philippines only.
For more information about Starbucks’ Christmas promotions, like Starbucks Philippines Official FB page http://www.facebook.com/StarbucksPhilippines and follow @starbucksph on Instagram