The world’s leading digestive health products— Essentiale® Forte P and Dulcolax®— join hands in a campaign to make our digestive systems happier and healthier. Together, the two brands take action on World Digestive Health Day on May 29th, reminding people about the importance of keeping their digestive system happy and healthy.
So how do you keep your gut healthy and happy? Let us count the ways:
1. Junk the junk. Avoid eating processed foods (chips, cold cuts), breads and pastas.
2. Go for gold. Probiotic foods feed the good bacteria in your digestive tract. So what should you go for? A plant-based diet would be good. If not, make sure you have more nuts and seeds in your diet. Check out pistachios, bananas, garlic, onion, wheat, oats, quinoa, millet and chia.
3. Avoid unnecessary drinking of antibiotics. Taking antibiotics may have a negative effect on the bacteria and other microbes living in your intestines. Antibiotics may kill healthy bacteria. Before taking antibiotics, ask your doctor questions about then and do some research. Get a second opinion if possible and don’t self-medicate.
4. Keep your liver in check. Instead of steaks and fried chicken, opt for taking in less fats from your food as these can lead to having too much fat stored in the liver. A fatty liver is a sign of an unhealthy digestive system and will affect your entire health. Keep your liver in check with Essentiale® Forte P. It that contains essential phospholipids that repair damaged liver cell membrane, regenerate lost phospholipids and restore normal functions of the liver, keeping your liver healthy for a happy digestive system.
5. Take a good probiotic. Probiotics are micro-organisms that provide health benefits when consumed. Probiotics help with digestion and stimulate the immune system. They rebuild intestinal flora for better digestive health for kids. It also stops diarrhea symptoms and addresses other intestinal issues. Consult your doctor to learn more about the benefits of Probiotics!