Nowadays, Cosplay seems to be the trend part of the youth fashion. The costumes and accessories to wear represent a specific character .Something comes from the ideas of American cartoons, Japanese comic book/manga, anime video games, hentai and a lot more.
Last August 22 at 55 Events in Tomas Morato Quezon City, a night of fashion and style powered by Bum Equipment announced the BUM newest contest Bum COSPLAY/Character Costume Design Contest “Reveal Your Darkside!”
The event was joined by Bum’s celebrity endorsers Dino Imperial and Empress Schuck together with the Cosplayers in characters and emotions.
With the Bum‘s style philosophy, Bum is gradually recognizing the Cosplay trend into the Filipino fashion psyche by translating it into more prominent trend. Bum and Cosplay, after all, somehow speaks the same language.
Bum is opening a contest for young Filipinos by transforming yourself into cosplay character. The local clothing brand is inviting fashion enthusiasts especially cosplayers to show their individual interpretation of the Cosplay trend by using pieces from Bum. It should be Emo Rock and Goth — Bum’s signature look, ensync with “MY STORY” Bum’s culminating chapter.
Bum Cosplay Design Contest Mechanics:
1. Create a character and design costumes based from anime, role playing games, movies etc. and on the following genre of cosplay to be portrayed.
2. Bum COSPLAY/Character Costume Design Contest is open to Male & Female, 13, years old and above and a resident of the Philippines.
3. Character & Costume designed must be Emo and Gothic inspired (BUM image related).
4. BUM products (apparel) should be the core component of the costume design based on the character of choice. Bum products are available at Bum Boutiques and leading Department Stores nationwide.
5. Costumes may be enhanced by accessories such as; wigs, make-up, contact lenses, props, etc, based on the character of choice.
6. Computer graphics may also be used in the photo layout to enhance the costume/character. (BUM logo must be prominently seen within the photo).
7. Photographs must adhere to the following guidelines to be approved and
It must be clear and not blurred.
It must be focused on one person only who is wearing the costume.
It must be in portrait orientation.
It must be in JPEG/PNG/GIF file format and not more than 2MB.
It must not have any brand/logos present on it, other than that of BUM.
8. Contestants must agree to the terms and conditions before they submit their photo entries together with their full name, birthdate, complete address, valid email address, mobile no. and character inspiration at www.bumequipment.com.ph.
9. A contestant may submit as many entries as long as it’s a different character/costume.
10. BUM Management and the website administrator shall screen the entries. Entries should not contain any creepy, cute, cuddly and the likes before uploading and posting at BUM’s website.
11. Winning costumes entries (complete set) must be submitted or sent to Bum’s Corporate office at 3rdFlr., # 86 Jade Bldg., Chico Road, cor., Mc Arthur Highway Potrero Malabon City on or before ________________, 2011, in the expense of the contestant, in preparation for its showcase during Bum’s fashion show in November _____, 2011.
13. All costumes will be returned after the grand fashion show.
14. Should a contestant decide to “post” or “share” their photos on Facebook, Twitter or any other website without the knowledge and controls of BUM, BUM shall not in any way be responsible for whatever consequences and or any sort of comments allowing himself/herself to be the subject of varying comments, views and opinions of people, which may be express or relayed not just at BUM’s Facebook Fan page, but in other ways and medium, including but not limited to blogs. In such cases BUM Management & the website administrator will not be in any way held responsible and whatsoever in the dissemination of such.
15. Promo period starts from August 8, 2011 to October 30, 2011. Announcement of winners will be on October 31, 2011. Liking period is from August 8, 2011 to October 30, 2011.
DEADLINE AND SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES
All entries must be received not later than11:59 PM of October 15, 2011. BUM will not be responsible for any technical delay in the transmission of the entries. All entries must be submitted via www.bumequipment.com.ph
LIKING OF ENTRIES
1. Anyone who visits BUM website can “like” once for any entry.
A facebook account is needed to like.
2. Liking starts once approved entries are posted on BUM’s website and ends on October 30, 2011 at 11:59 PM.
3. Likes executed at BUM’s website will be considered valid.
4. Top 10 entries with most likes get to win prizes.
Prizes at stake are as follows:
i. Nikon D3000 DSLR Camera
ii. BUM Loot Bag
i. Blackberry 3G Phone
ii. BUM Loot Bag
i. Samsung ES80 Camera
ii. BUM Loot Bag
Remaining 7 entries will get PHP1000 worth of BUM items and Loot bag.
Top 10 winners’ creations will be featured at Bum’s fashion show in November.
A participant can only win once in the entire contest. In the event that a participant wins more than once, the following rule shall apply:
a. The entry with the higher “Likes” shall prevail.
b. All prizes are non-transferable and non-convertible to cash and or BUM products.
1. Winners must present a valid ID and registered notice.
DISQUALIFICATION OF BUM AND AFFILIATES’ EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS AND THEIR RELATIVES
Employees of BUM, any affiliate of BUM, any of their advertising or promotional agencies, any provider of any prize offered in this contest or any business or entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration or fulfillment of this contest, as well as their relatives up to the 3rd degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining this contest.
Incoming search terms:
- bum clothes philippines
- Bum Equipment Clothing Philippines
- BUM EQUIPMENT manila
- new bum trend in japanese