Jessica Amornkuldilok has been named the first ever “Asia’s Next Top Model”.
The beautiful lady from Thailand bested thirteen other inspired-models from all over Asia including the Philippines.
The last challenge for the finalists was a runway show for Singapore designer Frederick Lee, which was attended by “America’s Next Top Model” creator and host, Tyra Banks.
Jessica got the prizes including modeling contract with Storm Model Management 100,000 Singaporean dollars, a brand new Subaru XV and a 3-month all-expense paid working trip to London.
Here are the following finalists base on the ranking:
1. Jessica Amornkuldilok – Thailand (Grand Winner)
2. Stephanie Retuya – Philippines (Runner-up)
3. Kate Ma – Taiwan
4. Sofia Wakabayashi – Japan
5. Aastha Pokharel – Nepal
6. Helena Chan – Hong Kong
7. Melissa Thng – Malaysia
8. Rachel Erasmus – India
9. Nguyễn Thị Thùy Trang – Vietnam
10. Filantropi Witoko – Indonesia; Jee Choi – Korea
11. Bei Si Liu – China
12. Monica Benjaratjarunun – Thailand (Quit)
13. Kyla Tan Rong Ying – Singapore
Incoming search terms:
- asia top model 2013
- stephanie retuya twitter
- Next top model Asian Jessica
- jessica top model
- jessica asia next model
- filantropi witoko asia\s next top model
- asias next top model cycle 1 winner jessica
- asian top model 2013 philippines
- winner asia top model 2013