During my Elementary days, I always want to be part on a “Field Trip”- an educational tour for students. I’m so excited to explore and visit such interesting places like historical spots, museum, botanical garden, zoo and other tourist destinations which can help to my learning activities. One of my favorite places to visit is a museum specifically Science Museum. I really love studying science. It gives me a lot of interesting things to learn. No wonder why, I was so impressed when I read an article about the project on the First World- Class Science Museum in the Philippines- The Mind Museum. The museum will be open to public on December 2011 and will be rise on a 12,500 sqm prime lot at the Bonifacio Global City (GBC).
The Mind Museum will serves as the home for science with an inter-active “minds-on” and hands- on exhibits. It has 5 galleries that will surely serve science as entertaining, fun and engaging. One thing to look forward is the Science-in-the-Park which will be the outdoor source of science fascination.
The Mind Museum 5 galleries are the following:
- The Story of the Universe: Its Beginning and Majesty
- The Story of the Earth: Its Story Across the Breadth of Time
- The Story of Life: The Exuberant Varieties of Life
- The Story of the Atom: The Strange World of the Very Small
- The Story of Technology: The Showcase of Human Ingenuity
Incoming search terms:
- World class science museum
- mind museum gbc