The stunning high-performance BlackBerry® Bold™ 9900 smartphone is the thinnest BlackBerry® smartphone yet (at only 10.5mm) and the first to offer the perfect union of a high performance keyboard and touch display integrated within the iconic BlackBerry Bold design. The exceptional smartphone is powered by the new BlackBerry® 7 OS and Liquid Graphics™ technology, delivers an enhanced browsing experience, voice-activated Universal Search, support for augmented reality and NFC, as well as additional premium personal and productivity apps out of the box. The BlackBerry Bold 9900 smartphone will be available for online pre-order from Globe Telecom starting today and is expected to be in stores on October 7. Bundled offers are available, starting with the BlackBerry UnliSurf Combo monthly service plan at P999.
The performance-packed BlackBerry Bold 9900 is a perfect match for Globe’s BlackBerry UnliSurf Combo, the postpaid plan that provides a sublime unlimited surfing experience with customizable freebies that fits your life in a way that few other services do.
Distinguished by its iconic design, lustrous exterior with a brushed stainless steel frame and high-gloss glass-weave backplate, the BlackBerry Bold 9900 smartphone features premium materials and finishes that characterise the BlackBerry Bold line.
BlackBerry Bold 9900 Specifications
- Stunning 2.8″ high resolution capacitive touch screen display
- Best ever BlackBerry QWERTY keyboard
- Super fast 1.2 GHz Processor
- New BlackBerry 7 OS
- 8 GB on-board memory, expandable up to 40GB
- 5.0 MP camera, supports HD video recording
- Comes with premium Docs To Go® productivity suite
- NFC technology
- Accelerometer, Digital Compass and Proximity Sensor allowing for Augmented Reality
- Built-in GPS / aGPS
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi® – 802.11 2.4 GHz b/g/n, 5 GHz a/n
- Bluetooth® 2.1+EDR support
- Wireless Network support: Tri-Band HSPA+, Quad-Band GSM/EDGE
- 1230 mAh removable, rechargeable battery
For additional information please visit ph.blackberry.com/Bold9900 or www.globe.com.ph/blackberry
About Globe Telecom
Globe is a leading full-service telecommunications company in the Philippines, serving the needs of consumers and businesses across an entire suite of products and services which include mobile, fixed, broadband, data connections, internet, and managed services. Its principals are Ayala Corporation and Singapore Telecom; both acknowledged industry leaders in the country and across the region.
Incoming search terms:
- network out of order blackberry globe
- blackberry 9900 manila
- how to use blackberry 9900 gps globe telecom