Puerto Princesa Underground River (PPUR) is officially announced as one of the New7Wonders of Nature winners.The Philippines’ pride the second entry after Jeju Island of Korea.
President Bernard Weber of the New7Wonders of Nature (N7WN) came to the Philippines and formally announced that Puerto Princesa Underground River is included in the New7Wonders of Nature.
Puerto Princesa City Mayor Edward Hagedorn was also confirmed and announced the wonderful news to its kababayan and to all the Filipinos around the world that PPUR is one of the winners of the New7Wonders of Nature. He added as well that PPUR is a great example that “It’s more fun in the Philippines”.
Here’s the list of New7Wonders of Nature Provincial Winners in any order.
- Jeju Island – South Korea (official winner)
- Puerto Princesa Underground River – Palawan, Philippines (official winner)
- Amazon Rainforest – Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Peru, Suriname, Venezuela
- Halong Bay – Vietnam
- Iguazu Falls – Argentina, Brazil
- Komodo National Park – Indonesia
- Table Mountain – South Africa
Incoming search terms:
- original 7 wonders of the world