Panagbenga Flower Festival is one of the colorful festivals in the country which held annually in the City of Pines, Baguio City. The festival is a month-long celebration that features Fluvial Float Parade, Grand Street Dancing Parade and the Grand Float Parade.
Now its 20th year with the theme “Across 20 Years of Blossoming Together”, the festival will celebrate not only the season of blooming of flowers but also the progress of the economy of Baguio City. The event will start on the 1st day of February and will end on the 1st week of March.
“Panagbenga” is a term from the Kankana-ey dialect that means “a season for blossoming; a time for blooming.” Read more about Baguio City: Panagbenga Festival 2015 …
Incoming search terms:
- panagbenga festival 2015
- Baguio Flower Ferstival 2015 schedule
- baguio tours february 2015
- flower festival baguio city post card
- is daniel padilla will go to panagbenga march 1 2015
- panagbenga 2016 KAPAMILYA STAR GUEST
- time for street parade 2015 baguio city
- what time schedule does it starts of thr parade panagbenga 2015