Fashion and lifestyle clothing brand Freeway recently launched its 9th installment of the National Artist Collection Series featuring the National Artist for Music none other than Lucio San Pedro.
The launching event was to celebrate Lucio San Pedro‘s 100th Birth Centennial with the brand’s collection of awe-inspiring pieces beaming with Filipino pride. It was held last May 28, 2013 at the Row in Glorietta. It was joined by San Pedro’s family and friends, press from TV and magazine, bloggers and others.
I was fortunate to have been invited again by Freeway to be part of the launch. I’m sure most us know Lucio San Pedro’s lullaby song “Sa Ugoy ng Duyan.” Do you still remember this song on your music subject? Or probably your mom sing it when you were a kid? Me? Definitely YES! When I were in grade in school, I still remember I joined in a choral group and the first song I heard from was “Sa Ugoy ng Duyan.” I’m a mama’s boy that’s why I love this song so much. Read more about Freeway honors Lucio San Pedro …
Incoming search terms:
- lucio san pedro biography
- p g t course informartion about of cut of
- freway 2013 pinoymanila
- sa mahal kong bayan lyrics by lucio san pedro
- sa mahal kong bayan lucio san pedro lyrics
- sa mahal kong bayan by: lucio san pedro lyrics
- rizal’s valedictory poem composed by lucio san pedro
- malakas at maganda overture by lucio san pedro lyrics
- lyrics sa mahal kong bayan by: lucio san pedro
- lyrics of sa mahal kong bayan by lucio san pedro