Paula’s Choice recently launched to the Philippines their skin care products.
The launching event was joined by lifestyle and beauty bloggers, happened yesterday, October 2 at the Marriot Hotel’s The Den.
Paula’s Choice, also known as The Cosmetics Cop was founded in 1995 by American talk radio host, author, businesswoman and beauty & skin care expert, Paula Begoun. It is a skin care and cosmetics brand, offering products that treat everything from acne to wrinkles, rosacea, sensitive skin, sun damage, dry skin, oily skin, and blackheads. All of their products are FDA registered as safe over-the-counter products. Doctor prescription is not required to buy the product. What I also like about this brand, they don’t test their products on animals and never will. Read more about Paula’s Choice is now in the Philippines …
Incoming search terms:
- paulas choice philippines
- paula\s choice philippines
- paulas choice philippines 2015
- thailand product in philippines
- Paula\s Choice Phillippines
- paula\s choice manila
- paula\s choice before and after
- Paulas Choice Skin Care Reviews
- over the counter vitamins with collagen philippines
- paulas choice manila