To have your own printer can save you lots of money. It’s like an investment. Printer is not only significant in school and office, it’s also essential at home. There are situations where we need to get some documents to be printed urgently.
If you’re looking for a cost effective printer with lower printing cost, HP DeskJet GT 5820 is the right choice. It’s high capacity tank system offers an extremely low cost per page. This printer can print up to 8000 pages with a set of HP colour bottles or up to 5000 pages with an HP black ink bottle.
Around 6 centavos per page (black) and 12 centavos per page (colour) to spend using the HP DeskJet GT 5820 , which proves this HP printer is a extremely cost efficient printer.
The printer resolution is great. The sharpness of text and vibrant graphics are noticeable on the paper, which will give you a good impression on this printer. It looks the text and photos will last for for decades. The HP DeskJet GT 5820 is best for printing of brochures, flyers, photos, and other documents that’s be needed in school and businesses.
The HP DeskJet GT 5820 has innovative spill free refill system where you can monitor ink levels. It’s easy to replenish original HP on the printer.You can refill the box with ink located on the right side of the printer with 4 colors-yellow, red, blue and black.
On the icon display, you can easily see the system status and the number of copies you’re printing.
A good printer must support wireless or wired networking to internet for printing documents or photos from your smartphones, ipads or tablets. Good thing about HP DeskJet GT 5820, it’s easy to set up from your Wi-FI capable devices. You can start printing and get connected quickly with your mobile device. You need to make sure your mobile device is connected directly to the WIFI-Direct signal of a WIFI Direct supported All-In-One or printer prior to printing.
There’s a free HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app that you can download via Playstore and App store so you can manage printing and scanning tasks. The app is compatible with the latest iPhones, iPad and Ipods as Android smartphones.
If you do much printing, the HP DeskJet GT 5820 is faster compare with other printers available in the market.
Inside the box, you can find the HP DeskJet GT 5820 All-in-One Printer, HP GT51 Black Original Ink Bottle (90CC), HP GT52 Cyan Original Ink Bottle (70CC), HP GT52 Magenta Original Ink Bottle (70CC), HP GT52 Yellow Original Ink Bottle (70CC), Black 5000 pages, Color 8000 pages, Software CD, Setup Poster, Power Cord and USB Cable. Somne of these can be used for garment printing as well.
Setting up of the HP DeskJet GT 5820 is like 123. The instruction to set up this printer is on the manual. It’s very easy to follow. There are options to connect the printer from you laptop or computer. Either using the tethering, wireless connection or via USB chord.
HP DeskJet GT 5820 is available in all HP stores and authorize dealers nationwide.
- Functions– Print, copy, scan, wireless
- Print speed black:
- ISO: Up to 8 ppm
- Print speed color:
- ISO:Up to 5 ppm
Draft:Up to 16 ppm
- First page out (ready)
- Black: As fast as 13 sec
Color: As fast as 17 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
- Up to 1000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 400 to 800
- Print technology- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Printer drivers included- HP PCL 3 GUI
- Print quality (best)
- Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
Black: Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi
- Display- 7 segment + icon LCD
- Processor speed- 360 MHz
- Number of print cartridges -1 black bottle, set of 3 color bottles
- Print languages- HP PCL 3 GUI
- Automatic paper sensor- No
- Memory—– standard integrated
- Memory— maximum Integrated
- Wireless capability- Yes
- Connectivity, standard- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Minimum system requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft® Internet Explorer. Windows Vista®: (32-bit only), 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft® Internet Explorer 8. Windows® XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft® Internet Explorer 8
- Apple® OS X Yosemite (v10.10) OS X Mavericks (v10.9), OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8)
- 1 GB HD
- Internet required
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows® 8.1, Windows® 8, Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP SP3 (32-bit)
OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H) — 525 x 310 x 158 mm
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H) — 525 x 553.5 x 256.6 mm