One of the newest tourist attractions in Cebu is a beautiful flower garden which is known as Mini Amsterdam Garden of Cebu, the Sirao Flower Farm.
Sirao Flower Farm, a hillside flower farm in Barangay Sirao, an upland village of Cebu City, which about 17 kilometers uphill from JY Square in Lahug. It features yellow, orange and red celosia, locally known as “burlas.” The colorful garden is perfect spot for selfies, groupies and pre-nuptial pictorials.
How to get to Sirao Flower Farm
- Take a jeep or cab going to JY Square located at the end of Salinas drive in Lahug
- Then ride a habal-habal in JY Square Mall in Barangay Lahug. Travel time is around 40-45 minutes Habal Habal fare is around P150-P200 roundtrip.
- Entrance fee is 30 Pesos
- Prenup shoot or making some videos (for commercial purposes) will cost you P200/person
- Celosia flowers are sold for 35-40 pesos (optional)
- Expect crowd during weekend and holiday season.
- Please bring mask or meds for allergy if you have pollen allergy
- It’s advisable to go to this farm around January or February.
- You can bring your your own food
For other blog, review or opinion about Sirao Flower Farm Cebu, please put a comment below.